I’m incredibly excited to announce that I will be making an appearance on WBTV’s all-new lifestyle program, Morning Break, on Thursday, October 27, at 9:00 am!
Read on for more details regarding my appearance, and also a bit of insight into why my upcoming appearance is so very special to me.
For those of you who may be unfamiliar with my background in television, I worked at WBTV for 23 years, 16 of which I appeared daily as co-host of the noontime show Top O’ the Day. During my time as co-host of this program, I had the pleasure of interviewing top local, regional, and national experts on a variety of topics, as well as major stars in the entertainment industry, along with instructing thousands of viewers on different approaches to culinary excellence.
I also was blessed with a variety of other fun hosting opportunities with WBTV in my 23 years, including:
- “Close to Home”, a cooking show that was a spinoff of the cooking segments that I did on Top O’ the Day
- “Living in the Carolinas”, a lifestyle show featuring interesting places in the Carolinas
- “Good Morning”, a very early morning program
- “Racing Home”, a syndicated show featuring NASCAR drivers and their families in their homes
- Travel segments for “PM Magazine”, an evening magazine show
- An afternoon radio show on sister station WBT
As you can see, WBTV played an integral role in fostering my career and giving me an outlet to share my passions – such as cooking! This is why I’m so excited to return this Thursday to share my yummy recipe for Fresh Apple Cake (pictured below) on Morning Break.
If you’re in WBTV’s viewing area, tune in tomorrow at 9:00 AM and be sure to check back here tomorrow for the full recipe!