- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 can French fried onions, crushed 3 oz
- 4 chicken breasts halved, boned and skinned
- Melt the butter and stir in the garlic, Worcestershire Sauce, and dry mustard. Set aside.
- In a shallow dish combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and French-fried onions.
- Dip each chicken breast half in the butter mixture and then in the breadcrumb-onion mixture. Place in a 9 X 13-inch baking dish. Drizzle any remaining butter mixture over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees until chicken is tender, about 1 hour. My favorite way to bake it, if time permits, is to cover the dish with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours. Remove the foil during the last 30 minutes to let chicken brown. This makes the chicken even more moist and tender on the inside.