With the weather outside, this is the perfect time of year for a trip to the park to enjoy a picnic with friends, family or your significant other. Its no wonder July has been designated National Picnic Month!
In recent years I’ve discovered fun food combinations for picnics that are equally delicious and convenient for on the go. Read on to get some DIY picnic basket inspiration for summer!
– Chicken Salad, Hummus and Pita Bread
– Pasta Salad, Feta Cheese and Arugula
– Hard-Boiled Eggs
– Cheese Quesadillas or Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
– Your Favorite Dip and Tortilla Chips
– Beets, Celery Sticks, Carrot Sticks, Pretzels and Hummus
– Angel Cake with Strawberries and Whipped Cream
Tell Me: What are some of your favorite picnic treats for summer?