No Bake Fresh Peach Pie
Make this delicious peach pie in moments.
- 1 Prepared Graham Cracker Crust
- 6-8 Fresh peaches peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/2 small package Peach Jello
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Prepare a deep dish graham cracker crust according to the directions on the box of graham crumbs.
- Cover the crust in peeled, sliced peaches. the number of peaches will depend on their size.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water, corn syrup and vanilla. Bring to a boil and lower heat to a simmer, stirring constantly, simmer until thickened. This takes only a few minutes so watch carefully. Stir in the half package of Jello until dissolved. Pour the mixture over the peaches and refrigerate until firm.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream.