Cranberry Orange Salad
Cranberries, oranges, pineapple, pecans... delicious and make it ahead
- 1 6 ounce pkg. Cherry Jello
- 2 envelopes plain gelatin softened in a small amount of tap water
- I 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 cups very hot water
- 2 cans whole cranberry sauce
- 2 whole oranges ground in food processor, including peel
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 8 oz cans crushed pineapple drained
- Dissolve the Jello, softened gelatin, and sugar in the very hot (almost boiling) water. When completed dissolved, stir in the remaining ingredients. Chill until firm.
- This recipe can easily be divided in half.