Creamy Italian Chicken and Pasta
This delicious pasta dish takes about 5 minutes to put together in your slow cooker and smells wonderful as the slow cooker does the work.
- 2 lbs. chicken breast split, bone-in or boneless, skinless
- 8 oz Olive Garden Italian Salad Dressing found in most grocery stores
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 16 oz. pasta cooked
- Place the chicken if the bottom of your slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Olive Garden dressing,Parmesan cheese, black pepper, seasoning, melted butter, chicken broth and cream. Pour the mixture over the chicken
- Place the block of cream cheese on top of the chicken and sauce.
- Put the lid on your slow cooker. Cook on LOW for 6 hours until the chicken is tender.
- Remove the chicken and shred, discarding any bones and skin. Stir back into the source and mix well. Stir in the cooked pasta and toss well. Serve with extra cheese and enjoy!