The month of May celebrates a variety of foodie favorites.
For instance, this month has been deemed all of the following: National Barbecue Month, National Salad Month and National Hamburger Month!
In honor of the latter celebratory occasion, I’m sharing some of my favorite burger topping combinations I’ve discovered, thanks in large part to the “burger bar” trend as of late.
Check out a few combos that are unique, unexpected and downright delicious additions to your next hamburger below!
- Fried Egg and Bacon
- Cucumber, Feta and Dill
- Caesar Dressing
- Bacon, Cheddar and Jalapeno
- Fried Mozzarella and Marinara Sauce
- Goat cheese and Roasted Red Pepper
- Guacamole and Tortilla Chips
- Cheddar Cheese and Granny Smith Apples
- French Fries and Sriracha Mayonnaise
Tell Me: What are your favorite burger toppings?