A mantra – or a word, sound, or phrase repeated to aid in your concentration while meditating – can help you train your mind to be more positive.
I believe each and every day should be a positive one, no matter what it may the day may bring you. I find that one way way to focus on the “good” is to begin each day with a mantra to bring in a positive outlook, and exclude the negative.
While some enjoy having one personal mantra they repeat daily, many others like to have a variety of positive affirmations for day-to-day positivity. Read on for 10 daily mantras to inspire happiness, and help you have your best day!
1. I will not judge or criticize anyone, including myself.
2. I will be grateful for everything.
3. My worth does not depend on others.
4. My setbacks are not failures.
5. I will be kind.
6. Each day is a blessing and a new beginning.
7. I will have an open heart and mind.
8. Suffering is temporary, and it will get better.
9. I will appreciate the simple things.
10. I am capable of more than I can imagine.
Tell Me: Do you use mantras for positive reinforcement?